Thursday, February 24, 2011

Claude Levi Straussand Theory Of Binary

Review: You write the final, Raquel Rodrein

Hi everyone!! How are you? Today I bring you the review of a book that was released almost a year ago, and I assure you that if you do not even know you are in time to discover this little gem IV Award-winning romantic ^ __ ^
Velvet



Sheet:

Title: You write the final
Author: Raquel Rodrein
Editorial: Rock ( Velvet )
Category: Contemporary Romantic
Binding: Paperback with flaps
Publication Date: March 2010
Page Count: 384
Price: € 18
ISBN: 978-84-92617-38-8

first 4 chapters: click HERE
Web
the author: click HERE




Personal Summary (no spoilers):

Liam Wallace
is Scottish and is close to reaching the top of his career: Hollywood actor. Arguably, it is fortunate that his dream has come true, but what not everybody knows is that as rising career her personal life is plunged into the depths.

Thus, reading the very beginning we find a stable but completely destroyed Liam returns to his native Scotland to attend a funeral. Once at home with his family Liam will be handed his father a wooden box, a collection of memories of a past extremely happy with the he believed would be the woman of his dreams: Amy MacLeod , it has left the box in possession of the family of Liam for that delivery. But within this small chest of memories were not just pictures or movie tickets used. Inside is a manuscript that Amy has written herself, a manuscript containing the history of both; the story of two people who seemed destined to love for eternity. However, the manuscript is not complete. This time Amy will not write the last lines, this time is Liam who should write the final.

Quote
book
Attached to this letter I send you a beautiful story. A story that you fully identify because you're part of it. But it has a peculiarity. Is not finished, Liam. [...] I know this will come to your hands at the right time. Now it's your decision. This time, you write the final.
loves you always, Amy

However time is running out, and heal wounds as well divide people, and sometimes forever. Will you and will Liam time to write a happy ending for a story that I had at the time?


Personal Opinion (no spoilers):

I want to start talking about what has made me feel the book ... let's see ... a third of it I've had crying profusely, the other third of the story I had reflected on his face a perpetual smile, and the remaining third of the book have been crying while smiling. In addition I would add that looking at what appointments introduced in this review has made me give the llorera, so if something I can assure you of this book is that say that it is moving is to stay very, very short. advice? Have clĂ­nex package when you read it next.

Quote book:
- If you know that there is no going back, why did you show me the box? Why now?
- The reason is simple, son. I've seen you take the book gave you, I've seen that look when you read his lyrics dedicated and when you've attached the photo in your trembling hands.
- What is that look if I may ask?
- The same look which was reflected in my eyes every time your mother was nearby.

The story that tells Raquel Rodrein delighted and amazed me almost entirely (then I will explain that "almost") . The author presents a story told in third person , originally from the present with Liam main character at the same time also we will share emotions and feelings of other side. At first everything is a little confusing , as we are with a character who for some reason has a chaotic private life he has done things he regrets, he took wrong decisions and they should live the rest of their days, under protest.

As the story progresses, and once Liam begins to read the manuscript of Amy, travel between past and present who shared living apart, and we will understand all the little nuances that the author was introduced from the beginning, so that as we read we will find a story incredibly well basted. course it is one of those books that once you know the whole story is worth re-reading the first chapters to enjoy how well it tied everything, and believe me when I say that I've done (and I turned to move as before, by the way) .

The characters the author has created to shape history are impressive; extremely credible both for its imperfections as for its virtues. The undisputed star of the story is Liam Wallace, who love me for its simplicity, spontaneity, sincerity, for his attachment to his family and how transparent it is. Liam is an incredibly vulnerable and sensitive, but has the poise to rise again and again every time life hits a slap, so people tend to assume that is stronger than reality hides . This star has suffered a lot, mainly because strive to help you fulfill your dream of being an actor without realizing that true happiness does not mark a dream, but one person. I assure you, no matter how good the story, just to meet such a character worth reading this book.

Quote book:
Jane knew that at any moment is going to crumble. There was a short silence broken by the voice of Liam shattered.
- I need you to hold me - he said.
Jane did. His brother curled curled over his lap and began to mourn as never before had. [...]
- The miss it so much, Jane - told again and again sobs.

On the other hand we have Amy MacLeod, the girl that marked the life of Liam Liam marked as yours forever, and enjoying much prominence, sharing most of the narration with Liam. is a person intelligent, lively, and when he proposes something does not stop until it succeeds. Amy The big problem is that it tends to make the right decision (I assure you that I thought that was beginning to defy the laws of statistics for many making poor decisions that XD) , which spells trouble.

The relationship between Liam and Amy is pure magic. look like two halves of a piece without the proper half go wrong until the right to take his place, at which work together wonderfully. From the moment that their eyes are crossed notice the chemistry between them, we can see that Amy and Liam are destined to be together. So what happened to that magic was broken? That you will have to discover for yourselves.

Quote book:
- [...] It's hard to find someone like you.
- There are many people like me, I assure you.
- So tell me where, boy, I took them all to San Francisco.
- No way, me should be sufficient for you. Do not be greedy.
- How easy it is to love you, Liam Wallace - Amy said.
There was a sudden and brief silence. The comment caught him off totalmene game.

But not all the book comes down to these two characters. There are many side of incredible importance, side whose personalities are not less well defined than those of the characters or less. to those with a lesser role are well built, and the importance of some particular could reach as much as surprised or indignant move us as the story progresses.

The narrative of the author is sublime, I love it. seamlessly combines a fluid dialogue, a wonderful story and enough description to place ourselves without saturating, so not on or anything is missing and the book is not dense or heavy reading at any time, but On the contrary, because given the way structure it takes a lot of release without knowing what will happen next. If something bad had to point out, although I consider it not so, is the fact that the narrative included in the name of every street, avenue, park, etc. .. are the characters, names if you do not know the Quick read and spend long, but not hinder the flow of the narrative. It is noteworthy that one notes that the author is English, and there are certain nuances of the book that made me smile more than once, as the mention of that English is the most beautiful language in the world. One detail the less beautiful for the English ^ _ ^

The bad? Yes, to me there's something I have not liked anything in this story, and worst of all is that something is why Liam and Amy are not together despite being made for each other . is, what I did not like is the fact that practically turns the whole story. Regrettably, I must say that the reason the author gives us seemed very poor and not credible, and the reaction of one of the characters to this frankly pathetic and totally unbelievable . I'm not saying that no two people can be affected by something like the way the author tells us, but Liam and Amy? "Two people with the union and the trust they have them? "Two people can let their dreams and illusions parked by another without the least reproach, but quite the opposite? Sorry, but not. For this reason I broke the magic that had been between them since the beginning. spell which made me believe the author was shattered at the time, and I would lie if I told you I continued to enjoy their following pages as it has been doing.

Of course, like I say this I assure you against all odds and unexpectedly found myself feeling again that magic he believed missing since the narrative of the author with Liam and other characters captivated me again so that, despite the disappointment that I took with that fact so crucial, think this book is not worth one tenth less than the final score I've given. And considering that gave me a lot of anger reading that, I assure you that has a huge merit not expect to come even close. What a pleasant surprise, really, because I was convinced that not enjoy the other half of the book that I had to read.

Quote book:
closed his eyes to focus and visualize the time. [...] Supposed that had gone unnoticed before his eyes, but it seemed that the impression she had taken the view for the first time was what he intended. Not go unnoticed. I had done, but he learned too late that they had served their purpose.


Conclusion: a love story between a man and a woman destined to meet, together, to separate. A story that includes the best and worst of people in life, how far they are able to reach for a dream and what they are capable of leaving by one person. A book where the characters have to live with the consequences of their actions and decisions, and that they will have to find a second chance to despair of not knowing if I could. In short, a book as beautiful as heartwarming and heartbreaking, in which life is not always fair to people who deserve it.


Note:



Besukis and thanks for reading! !
_

0 comments:

Post a Comment