Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gentle Leader With Doberman

IMM 16 (Silvia and Arsenic whole)


Hi everyone!! How are you? Here we bring you a new IMM after a long time without posting any. For my part (Arse), will have two videos, because I have cut the first and I had to do the same with what I had to teach. Sorry for all the crap I say ... xD


There is a problem with the videos, so if you want to see directly from youtube click on the links :


Video 1: click HERE
Video 2: click HERE


publishing books (as most will come to Arse, we hope to get together a few to take advantage of the shipping ... and yes, I have both book overwhelms with editorial XD Some days none, the next eight coup ... in short, easy, haha):



- Project Amanda, Stella Lennon: as you can see, my jacket is as invisible as his own Amanda. Luckily I love the fuchsia XD

- Bel: love beyond death , Care Santos: read and the review can look by clicking on the name of the book. Removing something that I found quite dispensable and a failure at the end, the truth is that it is a book that hooks you and is very well narrated. I enjoy it mostly.

- If awake, Lauren Oliver: unless romanticón me a fit and carry off with Kleypas, this will be one of my next readings ... yes, after Delirium miedito give me this woman and her ramblings XD

- Good Vibrations by Lisa Kleypas: this will have to wait a little longer, because I read the two preceding it before ^ _ ^ I have already Kleypas monkey, let alone with his book both at home and so close at hand ... and now that has given Arse by the authors or I'll tell you, I'll ruin, really XD (I have two of his books home Caminito and point to look at the vases ... ains ...)

- Tears dark and Rebellion , Arthur de Jeuffosse: both read, and only you I can say that now is when I understand the criticism of this magnificent trilogy. Soon will the reviews, and in this case did not take the opposite half bloggsfera, quiet XD

- Graceling, Kristin Cashore: I've read and good The review speaks for itself ^ _ ^ Do click on the name of the book to read.

- You write the final , Rachel Rodrein: Arse told me that I love and I was right ... how fat is that she has not read, hahaha. I hung the review does nothing, so if you want to see Do click on the name of the book. A story is slow but not heavy, is precious. Highly recommended, really.






Books purchased and won (the kiosk is purchased, and cattle in a couple of contests ^ _ ^)





- Love Thirst of Kresley Cole: miedito me because I like the saga is not exactly short ... and the truth is that it would hand in the fire that I love ... And worst of all is that I am as I am and if I like it I'll buy the first book in Essence too ... that have the same series in different formats with it XD I can not

- The power of love, Candace Camp: all first books collection home lately come to my mother ... I'm excited at the kiosk XD

- Fires of Winter , Johanna Lindsey (1 º Haardrad Family) : I've read and loved. To give you an idea, he would not buy the other 2 that make up the series and now I'm waiting for the latter to re-read and review all * __ *

- Hearts on fire , Johanna Lindsey (2 º Haardrad Family) : Well, here's the 2 of this trilogy of Viking. His reading will have to wait a little longer, at least to take the 3 rd in my hands, but I have wanted to re-read to Garrick and Brenna.

- Seven stories of Angels Om: I won in the contest that made Natalia Literary Arts, in which the author had a great detail to all participants. Is finite and it looks like a very quick read, so I do not think it takes a lot to do ^ __ ^

- Finding Alex , Kathrin Schrock: one that won in a contest In this case the hand of While Lees. If the former is finite it is half, and I acknowledge that I have rather little desire ... but is so fine and aggrandizement point you'll have a look.

- Honour and Passion, by Julie Garwood: given for the purchase of two paperback books in the Court ... which I did not know is that enjoyed such great reviews, which surprised and delighted me ^ _ ^






More books purchased (if I can not help, when I get something I want but it XD):





- Diablo by Stephanie Laurens: please what precious edition of Issues B, really . If all your paperback books were like this collection of Valentine's Day and raise me buy the big issues ... XD But now I do not know what to do with this book because I'm getting the library book club ... ju ... Jolin, is that the covers are very precious and when I saw it was love at first sight * __ * (and do not know if Zeta will give for taking follows the same format Cynster in Silvia ...* convinced themselves that has done well to pinch the Circle * XD)

- Vampire Academy, Richelle Mead: yes I prefer editing books big one, but as Arse told me that the issue was not anything special because I'm going to do the series in paperback. And hey, the issue is Majete and the letter is nothing small ^ _ ^ Of course, wait to read it are published almost all 6, because the waits killing me ...

- Night Pleasures, Dancing with the devil , Kiss of the night , The night game and Dreamcatcher , by Sherrilyn Kenyon: four books ... three more that have to edit (12 degrees) and I will enjoy of this saga in full * ¬ * (surfeit of hunters often will I have XD) BTW, I just realized that I snuck the game of the night ... well, anyway, although I have to have it not appear in the photo, is what matters XD

- Owner desire and Dark Knight of Kinley MacGregor: ahem ... I save the comment ... Kleypas between this woman and I will lead to ruin XD By the way ... the issue of maritime material point of reading his novels categorized as romantic ... for those who do not know it have the spine and back fuchsia. I love pink and I love the fuschia, but up to me, my eyes hurt when I see this book because not only does not stick or glue as the colors of the cover but I'm also convinced that this color is radioactive XD

- Delirium , Lauren Oliver, an addition late (the joint review with Arse by clicking on the name) , is that the publisher had to send details of those who participated in the challenge a copy of the book ^ _ ^ (although here between you and me ... for me than mine at least one copy is defective ... but as the book I did not like so much, pijotería leave my side and I do not buy it again XD EDIT: the book is not defective, so! Y Esme if I even said that is the silhouette of the girl would have thought that the first shot had gone lame. I was wrong ... it is done on purpose wapa XD Thanks!)




Nothing, so far my IMM. Let's see if I go down the mountain of books I have to read, because my mother ... but I can not help buy the new and old leaves ... also, what the hell XD


A Besuki to everyone and thanks for reading! _

0 comments:

Post a Comment