Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tingling Across Chest

Wandering between appointments (1)


Hi everyone! How are you? Welcome to this new section, which follows the example of many other blogs, in which we dedicate appointments will be adding the latest books we've read or are reading now ...

Quote:
-McKenna moaned his mouth away, promise me ...
He hugged each other, we stroked her back and rubbed her cheek against his hair.
"I promise anything you want. Whatever.
"If you ever get married with another, promise to always love me more to me.
"My sweet love selfish," he murmured tenderly. My heart will always be yours, I've broken for the rest of my life.
Aline around his neck with your arms.
- Do you hate me so? "His voice was drowned out by the closeness of his shoulder.
"I should. If not for you, I would be satisfied with simple things. With an ordinary girl.
"Sorry," said squeezing it fiercely.
- Really?
"No, Aline and McKenna admitted laughed, tilting his head back to kiss her.
The old magic, Lisa Kleypas.
(A wonderful book! And to know that I reserve the best quotes *__*).


Quote:
- [...] It's a strange feeling the love. I do not understand well. I would say that thought is a feeling for the gods, but that has allowed us humans.
- No. That's where you're wrong. It is the feeling most human of all. It's like ourselves, capable of causing the greatest happiness and the greatest pain to the same person. I believe that only mortals can feel something like that feeling knowing you can make us happy or miserable forever - thought Aleida.
Rebellion, Arthur de Jeuffosse.
(I seem to swear in Hebrew when I finish - will surely be today because I have 15 pages - not to have on hand the last part of this magnificent trilogy).


A big kiss to everyone!
_

0 comments:

Post a Comment