Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ninja Blade Seriennummer

Jeuffosse IMM "with videos or photos? (Survey)


Hi everyone! How are you? Well, here we bring you the first discursive survey we do on the blog. It's actually more my thing (Arse), then you know that Silvi has always taken photos, and I myself have been wondering whether to stop doing the IMM in videos and start uploading images (yes, it is partly because I mosqueda with my camera that thinks having declared war, xD) . Best of uploading photos is that you do not saturate it with two videos, and I can wander more comfortable with my tirades and stop all the nonsense that (xD). It all depends what comes out in the survey. So ....

"IMM with videos or photos?
(You can vote in the left sidebar)


A big kiss to everyone! :) _

0 comments:

Post a Comment